Tuesday, November 10, 2009




Too Many Earrings?? Never!



A girl can never have too many earrings! Take advantage of my earring sale this week (11/8 - 11/14). Buy 1 pair of earrings at retail price, get 2nd pair for 50% off (lesser or equal value). Stock up! My earrings make great gifts!

The earrings above are currently available in my etsy shop. They feature gorgeous recycled glass beads that dangle from vintage brass railroad tags! How awesome! Yes, the tags are different, but I like different! It's boring looking like everyone else! Be original!


I vended at my sorority's (Alpha Kappa Alpha) Women's Entreprenuer Networking Vendor Fair this past Sunday and a Soror of mine really liked the aqua pair shown above. Her line number was #22. But she was a college student with a tight budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment