Monday, June 15, 2009

Hip Finds at Tar-jay








On a recent trip to my neighborhood Target, I snagged some great hip items!


The first item was a yummy colored (orange, purple, yellow, navy) scarf with fringe. I love it because it looks like Missoni. Missoni scarves retail for @ $200 on shopbop.com. This scarf is by Merona and it retails for $13! Woop!


The second item is a cute pair of sandals by Miss Trish of Capri for Target. The Miss Trish of Capri for Target line debuted in Target stores this past April. Her sandals have been a big hit online and in stores. Her regular line of sandals retail for $200 - $300. Her line for Target retails for $30 - $40. I snagged the last pair of Lion sandals the other day while shopping in Target for $30! I thought they were sweet because my kids are Leos. They look HOT on! So cute with skinny jeans, white blazer, and tank! This is the kicker...I was fooling around on eBay and saw that several sellers are selling these Lion sandals with a starting bid of $60! So glad I copped them for $30! Woop!


Check out the Lion's emerald green eyes!


I'll post pics of me wearing my hip items from Tar-jay later! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I love them! Of course, I missed out :( I remember before the line hit Target, then I remembered about it again a few weeks again. I definitely missed the boat. I guess I can attribute that to the memory loss of having a 1 year old...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sandals! What a great find!

    ReplyDelete